Dearest Supporters, words cannot begin to express the love I have for everyone who has contributed to help my family. I am humbled and inspired by your support, especially from strangers who have generously given because of your connection to my story; I am honored to have you in my life. My heart is filled with love and gratitude. Thank you!
Please continue to share my story among your friends and on social media. I have made it my mission to make sure that cancer, especially colorectal cancer, which remains symptomless until very late stages, is eradicated. By sharing statistical anomalies like my case we can educate the community that cancer can happen to anyone. Thank you for sharing and giving so freely and without expectation.
With love, Laurel
I would like to thank the following people and groups, who have gone above and beyond to help financially and with practical skilled support. Love, love, love.
- Amber Blavin at Dance because you can
- BC Computer Repair and raffle participants C
- Blackbird Productions and TraciLynn Buntz
- Bob Hensley
- Commonweal #184
- Dr. Julie Jaffe
- Earl Gaspar
- Emily Greene and Boulder Creek Jazzercise Community
- Ferrari Family
- Gale Force Girls
- Infusion Center staff
- Jane Ann Clemens
- Katz Cancer Center family: Allison, Alina, Lee, and Kim
- Kerri Crandall from Felton Family Wellness
- Kevin Foster
- Tom Butz
- Virginia Mayer
- Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz family
- WomenCare, especially LaVerne, Cori, Jenny, and my Arm and Arm sisters
- My family, especially my partner of 11 years and counting, Steve